Starke PalletBoss pallet jacks offer the best combination of durability, strength, maneuverability and economy on the market today. Our Palletboss manual pallet trucks are designed to maneuver in smaller, tighter spaces, where larger electric models cannot operate by performing accurate pinwheel turns with ease. Built for years of rugged service, it is easily maintained, simple to operate and reliable. Available in various sizes for various applications with a variety of optional finishes and wheel configurations.
For these units, we’ve designed the pump and valve to reduce maintenance, wear and contamination to guarantee a long service life despite heavy use and rough applications. This is achieved through our 12 grease points, corrosion and wear resistant materials and is backed by our industry-leading 7 year pump warranty. Meanwhile, the single piece, machine welded C channel steel frame is strategically fortified with cross bracing and reinforcements to withstand the rigors of industrial applications for years without bending, warping or failing.
- HYDRAULIC PUMP – With quality German design and a foot release pedal for ease of operation, the pump features an overload by-pass valve and a special lowering valve allowing for a controlled rate of descent while grease fittings at all pivot points help minimize wear and improve safety – all backed by a 7-year limited warranty.
- STEERING & ROLLERS – Features a 180° pivot action handle, helper rollers, and ball thrust steering for greater maneuverability; as well as polyurethane or nylon rollers with sealed bearings for reduced maintenance.
- ADJUSTABLE PUSH RODS – Adjustable push rods allow for individual adjustment capability at either fork height.
- FORKS – Rounded one-piece heavy gauge steel construction with reinforced tapered ends allows for easy pallet entry and unbeatable durability.
- GREASE FITTINGS – 12 Grease fittings allow easy maintenance for years of trouble-free service.
- FRAME – A rugged heavy-duty frame constructed of one-piece formed channel steel offers incredible strength, with the selection of powder coated, galvanized, or stainless steel finishes to suit any application – all backed by a 3 year warranty on frame.
- 3 POSITION HANDLE – 1) Upright position lowers the load with dampened hydraulics & handle springs back to the upright position; 2) Neutral position for moving loads with a 180° swivel, allowing for exceptional maneuverability in tight spaces; 3) Lowered position raises loads to 5,500 lbs up to 11”, with options for quick raising.
Available up to 5,500 lb lifting capacities with a 7 year pump warranty, these features combine to offer a cost-effective, durable and reliable piece of material handling equipment. Sizes include 27″ x 48″, 27″ x 42″, 20.5″ x 48″, 20.5″ x 42″, 27″ x 36″ and more. Ask us about our innovative 4-way pallet jack model!